Information About COVID-19
Our facility is closely monitoring the COVID-19 global outbreak. As we are registered in Texas as a clinic, there is no current mandate for us to close at this time. We are continuing to serve our patients and clients with the following modifications:
All facial services including waxing have been suspended at this time.
- Patients will be seen by appointment only - no walk ins - to ensure that waiting areas are not overcrowded and to allow for proper patient screening by phone.
- Patients will text the front desk upon arrival to bypass the front desk and be escorted to a room.
- Time increments between services is being increased to ensure all rooms and equipment are thoroughly disinfected.
- Senior patients will be encouraged to book in specified time blocks or reschedule for later date.
- Wellness patients will be asked to reschedule for a later date so we can focus resources on acute care.
- We are temporarily discontinuing use of fleece table warmers so tables can be directly sprayed with disinfectant.
- We are incorporating the use of disposable face cradle covers on all treatment tables.
- Patients can request that service providers wear gloves and face masks.
- Water dispenser cannot be used for refills or filling personal cups.
Our facility has always used professional laundry and cleaning services and will continue this practice.
Your physical health and well-being are important to us! If you are in pain or just need a respite, please give us a call at (281) 554-5550.